Flash files are increasingly the currency of video on the internet - if you use YouTube or regularly download from a video portal, chances are the format will be in Flash.
If you've therefore got a ton of files to manage and rename, it can take forever. But imagine if all your renaming needs could be done automatically. Flash Renamer is just the tool for you allowing you to banish your Flash renaming blues and rename batches of Flash files in a matter of seconds. Simply transform them from what were previously arbitrary and unreadable file names into something much more meaningful in a matter of seconds. The program supports drag and drop so you can simply drag files into the interface and have their names converted within a matter of minutes if not seconds. The program is absolutely jam packed with features and allows you o customise name changing to the highest degree from adding strings at specific positions to tagging Flash videos with metadata.
For any serious Flash video downloader, this is an essential piece of kit that will help you manage your Flash files if you're loathe to convert them to anything else.
- Added Pre-Processor!
- Added Include Filter!
- Added "Keep / Replace Filename" for Add Counter function
- Added preset option to overide global options
- New script included: Rotate Around
- Added copy/paste functionality to preset manager
- Several optimizations for large filesets
- Some interface layout & visual enhancements
- Many smaller changes to fix quirks and increase usability
- Some other enhancements suggested by users (thank you!)
- 10+ bugfixes